Authors wishing to contribute their work to The Legal Boffin should ensure that their submissions conforms to the following guidelines:
Any contemporary socio legal issues.
950 – 1500 words, excluding footnotes/ citations.
- Line Spacing
- After Title : 2
- After Side heading : 1.5
- Body of the text: Single space
- General Alignment & Margins
- Main Headings should be centre aligned
- Side heading must be left aligned
- Body of the text must be justified
- Style: Times New Roman.
- Main heading: Font size 14, Bold.
- Side heading: Font Size 12, Bold.
- Body of the text: Font size 11, Regular.
- Citations: Font size 10.
- Pages must be numbered in the footer.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Submissions must be made in Word and PDF formats.
- The filename must be saved as Title_AuthorName.
- Multiple submissions from one author are allowed.
- References and Citations are compulsory and must be referenced in the form of footnotes or bibliography. References and Citations must be authentic and verifiable.
- The use of tables are not encouraged.
- The level of plagiarism in the submitted text should not exceed 20%, including footnotes.
- The submitted texts must follow the Harvard Bluebook or the ILI citation styles.
- Submissions must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org