The Legal Boffin brings to you “The Monthly Legal GK Quiz” to encourage your interest in the legal sphere of our country. The quiz will happen on the 31st of May 2022. The competition is free and open to all students pursuing their undergraduate and postgraduate in any stream.
- Topics: The Quiz will cover general knowledge and current events in the Legal Sphere. Refer to the constitution, recent major legal events, legal maxims and national and international news.
- Eligibility: Any student pursuing UG & PG in any discipline at any Colleges/any Departments of the recognized Universities.
- Date/ Day: 31.05.2022/ Tuesday
- Time: 7:00 PM to 7:20 PM
- Format: Multiple Choice Questions MCQ
- Duration: 20 minutes
- Language: English
- Mode: Online
- Fees: None, its free!
- The person to score the most correct answer within the least amount of time will be declared the winner and awarded Rs. 250/-
The team behind the Monthly Legal GK Quizzes at The Legal Boffin works hard to make this experience as fruitful as possible for our participants. Our questions are crafted in a way that informs you of events or happenings if you are not previously aware of them. Thus, this exercise aims to cultivate an interest in the developments that directly or indirectly affect us as a society and have some fun along the way.
To align with this purpose, we require the participants to come with an open mind to learn through the quiz. We hold you to high expectations and expect you to attempt the question with honesty and integrity. Cheating or any other instance of dishonesty violates the standards of our community, as well as the standards of the wider world of learning and affairs.
- The competition is free and open to all UG and PG students from legal or non-legal backgrounds.
- Each student shall apply individually. (No team registrations allowed)
- Registrations will be confirmed based on the information provided to us. We are not responsible for any mistakes or misinformation provided by the participants at the time of registration.
- There will be thirty questions in the form of Online Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The online quiz will be active for thirty minutes starting from 7:00 PM to 7:20 PM on the 31st May 2022.
- All official communication regarding the event will be sent to the participant’s registered email ID.
- There will be no negative marking.
- In the case of a tie, the one who takes less time to complete will be given preference.
- The winner will be decided based on several factors such as time taken to answer the questions, number of correct answers, proper furnishing of details, proof of identification (student id), etc.
- The organisers (“THE LEGAL BOFFIN”) reserve the full right to declare the winners. No changes will be entertained.
- “The Legal Boffin” will not be responsible in case of any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
- The results for the Quiz will be declared on our via. Email and on our Instagram (handle: @thelegalboffin)
- All other details about the quiz will be shared after registration.
- Last date for registration: May 31st 2022 | 12:00 PM
- Competition Date: May 31st, 2022. (@ 7 PM)
- Announcement of Results: 1st June 2022.
About the Organizers
The Legal Boffin is a student-run legal blog born from the joint effort of the students and faculty of the Government Law College, Kozhikode. Our vision is to cultivate an interest in the legal landscape of India, encourage open dialogues, provide and encourage a free flow of information and knowledge, and make the skills and resources for legal research and writing accessible. Find us @ https://thelegalboffin.com/